Monday, April 20, 2009

U11 Manhattan Titans head to Kansas City

The Titans had to wait to play their first game of the tournament this weekend. Their first game was to start at 10:15am, but because of all the rain, it was delayed until 4:00pm. They played the Monarchs out of Kansas City.
Landis started them out on the mound.
Anthony G. giving one a rip!
Logan J. leading off...........
I didn't get to watch all of this game, as I left to go and watch Mitch's, so I don't know all the details. However, I do know that they WON 18 to 0. Wow! Way to go Titans, way to hold them to zero runs. Also, the MVP of this game was Zac R., who went 3 for 3. (Sorry no photo, I wasn't there.) They play their next game at 10:00 pm against the Dirt Dogs, who will be out to bite them.

No comments: